Sunny Worldwide Logistics talks about customs clearance and delivery in the United States
In international logistics transportation, Customs clearance delivery This link is the most important. As a professional cargo agent, it is very necessary for us to understand in detail the process of customs clearance and delivery for different festivals. let's talk a little bit US customs clearance and delivery .
US customs clearance delivery process:
About US customs clearance:
Customs clearance time:
Both FCL and LCL USA can clear the customs in advance. As long as the goods arrive in the United States, the agent can clear the customs after receiving the arrival notice, and issue 7501, which is the US tariff list.
Documents required for customs clearance :
(1) Bill of Lading (B/L);
(2) Invoice (Commercial Invoice);
(3) Packing List (Packing List);
(4) Arrival Notice
(5) If there is wooden packaging, a Fumigation Certificate is required
(6) To declare ISF before the ship leaves, you need to provIDe POA, that is, the letter of authorization of the customs clearance bank.
U.S. Clearance Notes
1)declareAMS, need to providePOATo the customs clearance company, most of the current customs clearance companies will ask forIRS LETTER(When registering a company, the US FederalID)orSSN#(Social Security Number)
2) The United States can accept personal customs clearance, and documents that can prove personal identity such as passports, social security numbers, or driver's licenses are required.
3) US imports requireBOND,pointannual bondorSingle bond
Annual bondGenerally valid for one year, depending on the amount, the purchase fee is different,Single bondPay offSingle bond fee(required for customs clearance) andSingle ISF bond fee(declareISF)
4) Different declarations will be made for different products, such as the U.S. Food and Drug AdministrationFDA ENTRY,All products involving food contact or human skin contact, as well as pharmaceutical jars, need to be declaredFDA(Product image provided). Wooden Products OfferedLACEY FORM,TSCA FORM,12Toys for children under the age of 10 require an inspection report from a third-party agency.EPAproduct,EPAThe product is a product regulated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, such as:paints, chemical components, Fuel motors, engines, fly stickers, etc. are provided with batteriesASTM F963certified.
5) if the goods involveCPSCreview, then in addition to U.S. Customs, it is also requiredCPSClet go,CPSCIf it is not released, the cabinet can be picked up, but the cabinet cannot exceed the limited distance of the terminal, that is, the cabinet can only be picked up and cannot be delivered.
6) There are three types of inspections in the United States
A: X-RAY--Machine scanning General customs will notify you one day in advanceCONSIGNEECheck cabinet information, fast1-2day is done, slow5days or so.
B: CET:Transportation safety inspection Check whether the container equipment is safe and whether there are hidden dangers of unsafety.C: MET: Cargo inspection This generally requires opening the cabinet and opening the box for inspection.5days or so.
beautiful country Delivery method needs to know:
1)U.SFCLDelivery can be divided intoDrop OffandLive Unloading
Drop OffAfter the container is delivered, the driver separates the frame and drives away. wait until consignee
After unloading the container, the driver returns to pick up the frame and the empty container again, and returns to the operation mode of the container yard.
It is often used for delivery to commercial addresses with an unloading platform, or the on-site conditions of the unloading container allow a long time (usually 1 indivual
Working days) when the container and frame are kept.
The consignee must ensure the safety of the container and the frame, and bear all the additional charges that may occur for a long stay
Use, such as government fines, damaged containers, etc.
Live UnloadingRefers to the operation mode in which after the container is delivered, the driver will wait for the unloading to be completed and drag the empty container away, and return the empty container to the designated yard.
Commonly used in residential areas, long-distance, or on-site unloading conditions are not suitable Drop Off under the circumstances.
Sunny Worldwide Logistics pays attention to every detail in the process of international logistics, More cargo owner than cargo owner , Warranty of the goods secure transmission , to ensure that the goods arrive at their destination correctly and on time. To provide customers with satisfactory service, Safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of customers , Committed to improving service levels and bringing customers better satisfaction .
Sunny Worldwide Logistics is a company in China that owns Exceed 20 years experience freight forwarding company. Exceed20 years of freight forwarding history, more than half of the employees are in here Already working About5-13 years . It can efficiently help customers solve the problems encountered in the US customs clearance delivery, if necessary, please leave us a message.